Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Needed: One Padded Room



This picture should say it all. I don't even remember adding the last blog. I think I should be locked up in a padded room for the safety of all.

The Volk family had a great Christmas. To Chris's dismay, we did the traditional christmas things...Chris wants to try new Christmas traditions and I agree to a point, but I have a traditionalist personality and change is hard for me. As usual, the kids received too many toys from Santa and our basement took a few days to recover.

I started my CNA job at Apple Village Assisted Living, and to my surprise, I actually really love it. Chris and I are both back in school full time after our winter break. Chris is studying Chemistry, Anatomy, and Math and I am in a aseptic and surgical procedures class. Medalius has picked up after a few slow months. All of this is keeping us extremely busy (hence the need for the straight jacket and padded room!)

Reagan just celebrated her 7th!!!! birthday on the 14th of January. I can hardly believe it. She is growing up so fast.

No comments: